To uninstall a program from Windows XP:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the "Start" button.
2. When the Start Menu opens select "Settings", then click on "Control Panel".
3. In the Control Panel window click on the "Add or Remove Programs".
4. In the "Add or Remove Programs" window select the program you want to uninstall and click in the "Change/Remove" button.
To uninstall a program from Windows 7:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Windows logo (Start) button.
2. When the Start Menu opens select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
To uninstall a program from Windows 8/10:
1. When in the "Start" screen, start typing "Control Panel".
2. Click on the "Control Panel" from the Apps search results. In the opened window select "Programs and Features".
3. In the Programs and Features window select the program you want to uninstall and click on the "Uninstall" button.
When your computer runs slower and slower or programs/browsers take longer time to reply, it is time to clean your computer now, a basic method to clean computer is disk cleanup, steps below will tell you how to clean and speed up your pc.
1.Click Start button on the left bottom of taskbar, type clean in the search box.
2.Click on Disk Cleanup, a new window appear, C disk was selected by default, click OK.
3.Disk Cleanup window shows up, system will self-scan, after the scan process, a new window will appear.
4.There will be a files list, temporary files and other files are listed and checked, un-check options you want to delete. Click OK to clean and a confirm window will pop up, clicking Delete Files to complete the clean process.