Step One: To reinstall some software, you need to uninstall it first:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Start button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens, select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5.Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
Step Two: Reinstall that software
1. Download the installation package, double click on it to start the installation process.
3. Select a language.
4. Click "Next"
5. Accept the agreement.
6. Choose a folder to save the installation files. You can also click "browse" to change another path.
7. Now click "install".
8. Click "Finish" to finish the installation process. Now this softwate is completely reinstalled.
Windows 7 system has windows firewall pre-installed, generally, the firewall is enabled by default, you still need to have a check and start it if it was disabled for any reason.
1.Type Firewall in the searching box of Start menu, and click Windows Firewall in the results.
2.Check the status of Firewall, if it was disabled, click turn on or off windows firewall on the left-bar.
3.In the firewall setting window, click ON to enable windows firewall, click OK.